Wednesday 4 January 2017

Pheromax Review - Not worth the money

I recently wrote a “Pheromax” review at House Of Pheromones, a product that has been floating around the internet for several years now... the weird thing is that nobody seems to have any kind of solid information on the product.

Unfortunately, I didn’t see much results with it - but the thing that really surprised me was it actually did SOMETHING... unlike scam products out there, it does seem to have some effects that are a result of the pheromones.

Much like Androtics Direct products such as Turn Up The Heat!, it appears that the product simply has far too little pheromones to really be effective.

It is a simple formation of androstadienone, androstenone, and androstenol - all 3 ingredients which could be purchased for the total price of the product, and most likely be far more potent than the 5mg worth of pheromone content that you get with the product itself.

Anyway - if you are interested in reading a bit more about how pheromones and attraction ACTUALLY work, read more on the blog. 

In other news, I have a funny story for you:

I’ve been thinking about what to review properly in depth next, and I’m thinking I may go for another Pheromone Treasures product since many people have been getting outstanding results with Pheromone Treasures product, Grail Of Affection.

I’ve also been doing a bit of maintenance and improvements on the site, you can now click through to the product page from my personal best pheromones list, as well as from the the main vendor pages.

There’s also a NEW Liquid Alchemy Labs product on the horizon called “Venom”... no details are available just yet, but I will send out an email as soon as I get more information.

It’s apparently a pheromone gel, which seems to be getting more popular with the LAL product line... and ever since I tried SXD-9 and Overdose pheromone gel, I can see why.

The gel carrier simply lasts way longer and seems to have some very good range in moderate-warm weather. Overdose would be a powerhouse if its getting warmer where you live.


Also, about the title of this email...

... funny story.

Today someone I know, but don’t really like (because he smells nasty, I wrote about this guy last year)... asked me for “spray”, or cologne.

I actually did have some with me, but it was actually pheromones (corpo). I use it at the dance studio I go to because its give off a “cool” authority vibe which goes well with my KRUMP character.

If you see this video you’ll get an idea of what that’s about, but basically I declined.

Why?

Because seriously, no amount of cologne was going to solve this fucking guys BO...


I mean really. I, as a dancer regularly come into peoples space after they’ve been sweating and to be honest it’s not that bad. Fresh sweat isn’t offensive to me.

But come on... this guy smelt like he hadn’t showered for the last 3 days and the sweat had become a serious bacterial infection that was literally making me gag.

No jokes... and somebody with that little self awareness has a long way to go before I’ll offer them an expensive ass bottle of my pheromones haha...

Anyway, that’s just a little bit of what’s been happening lately. I’ve also been with a friend at drawstephdraw.tumblr.com and been posting a few things from my emails over there - check it out if you have a minute.

I’ve also been doing a little side driving for Uber to see if it’s actually worth my time. But I’ll write about that in the coming days.

Definitely had some weird and cool experiences so far, and it seems to be an interesting topic so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment