Thursday 14 April 2016

What's happening at House Of Pheromones this year...

If you've been an avid reader of the official House Of Pheromones blog, thank you for hanging in there and supporting me through the huge changes and challenges I've had to overcome. 

When I first started writing my reviews about pheromone colognes and perfumes, I had no idea it would become such a huge part of my life. The thing is, I actually like helping people. And yes, it does make a little moolah on the side.

But the point is, it's not only helped me in terms of becoming a more experienced pheromone user, it's helped me become a better designer, webmaster, socialite in terms of being able to improve my life in indirect ways. Pheromones were just the tip of the iceberg. I've also been using many of the pheromone images on other sites, in order to try and generate a larger audience for House Of Pheromones.


I think it's an important step, especially when we're talking about pheromones to develop social profiles with a wide range of different people - why? Because we're all on completely different paths too. Some of us are business owners, some go to university, some are young and some are old. We're all still pheromone users.

It's also important to show people that there really is scientific evidence that comes along with pheromone research. It's completely understandable that many people are still skeptical, especially with the way that pheromones have been marketed in the past. That's exactly why I despise the likes of Pherazone, Pherlure, Nexus, and all those other crap companies that love to make fools of innocent people looking for a solution to their attraction problems. Regardless, if you stay tuned at the House of pheromones, you'll definitely be in the clear - you'll avoid wasting time, money, and frustration on pheromone colognes and perfumes that just don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment